Lightweight everyday pack
The Express Pack padded back panel and shoulder straps make carrying easier while the wide top zipper opening makes for simple access and packing. The internal padded laptop sleeve protects up to 15” tech and the multiple pockets hold everything for work, the gym, and weekends.
- Padded internal compartment that fits up to a 15” laptop
- Water-resistant zipper to keep water out
- Wide top zipper opening allows you to easily pack and access your gear
- Adjustable padded straps are lined with breathable mesh fabric to keep you cool
- Removable chest strap to ensure shoulder straps stay where you want them
- Discreet exterior zipper pocket for quick access to important items
- Stretch exterior water bottle pocket fits up to a 1L bottle (33.8oz)
- Internal compartments that easily adjust allowing you to customize how you carry your gear
- Internal mesh pockets allow for wet gear to breathe
- Internal zipper pocket with hidden quick access for important items you need to find fast
Bluesign® certified - Responsible and sustainable manufacturing of textiles
Polygiene® treatment - Recycled silver fabric finish that helps reduce the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Fabric + Care
Vegan Leather version: 100% nylon with silicone + PU coating and Polygiene® finish. Do not wash, dry or iron.
Nylon version: 100% nylon with silicone + polycarbonate coating and Polygiene® finish. Do not wash, dry or iron.
Slick waterproof city backpack. Feels good on the shoulders and back. Enough room for a day excursion in the city. I only wish it had a second water bottle holder to accommodate both mine and my wife’s. Other than that almost perfect. I hope the vegan leather lasts a long time.
I love this bag. Perfect size and made really well. It address all my everyday travel needs. Fits my laptop and accessories perfectly. I would recommend this bag to anyone.
I generally liked all the products I received. But the material could be softer for backpack and belt pack. I would have liked the belt pack to be slightly bigger for traveling. Maybe more pockets in the backpack.
Express Pack 15L
I can fit my laptop and all the cords, jacket ++ water bottle on the outside. Love all the zippered pockets inside. The chest strap was secure for cross-country skiing... It's a well thought out bag without the bulk. I recommend it.